Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Ability to coordinate and set up client lunches.
- Perform necessary tasks around the main office by stocking cabinets and fridge.
- Capable to pick up random tasks such as creating binders, ordering uniforms, creating and ordering business cards, booking company events, etc.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
Part-time flexible hours between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
Possibility to travel to local event for support.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma.
- Some administrative experience preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Programs and Outlook.
- Valid driver license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.