Marketing Relations Specialist
$65,000 - $72,000+
The role of the Marketing Relations Specialist is to support the Marketing and Business Development Manager/PCNA (Marketing Manager) in generating awareness, interest, and consideration among targeted B2B and B2C segments for the Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles. This position is responsible for the creation of daily creative content, organization of marketing activities and programs, as well as contributing to the long-term strategic growth plan for the Porsche Experience Center.
The Marketing Relations Specialist should have proven experience in content creation and will be responsible for coordinating effective and creative branded communications across paid, earn and owned channels. The Marketing Relations Specialist will support a heavy focus on developing content for owned media channels including social media, website, billboards, emails, etc.
The Marketing Relations Specialist will research and evaluate new opportunities, determine demand, and identify customer needs and insights. Additionally, the Marketing Relations Specialist should have general understanding of the purchase funnel in terms of awareness, consideration and intent, and the role of media to drive each function, in addition to understanding the associated analytics.
It is the role of the Marketing Relations Specialist to follow and execute the annual strategy to support all pillars of the Porsche Experience Center and perform against KPI’s and goals set by the Marketing Manager and EventLink. Experience within the automotive segment and working with limited budgets are a plus.
- Organic Social: Conceptualize, develop and program organic social media content, including social media cadence, quarterly content calendar, monitor social media engagements and provide reporting on analytics / performance.
- Organic Social: Develop creative messaging and source imagery that addresses both segments of the PEC business, B2B and B2C.
- Organic Social: Ensure that the tone in all social channels is representative of the Porsche brand in line with national campaign objectives
- Organic Social: Conduct recurring PEC social channel postings and monitor feedback/reviews and flag negative chatter
- Paid Social: Review and evaluate creative content of paid campaigns
- Conceptualize and develop creative copy and imagery for new landing pages and campaigns
- Consistently evaluate current website creative and update as needed
- Troubleshoot porschedriving.com content to market new programs and refresh relevant copy
- Assist with oversight of the implementation of all placed media that can be tracked and tagged for accordingly on the website, porschedriving.com
- Creative: Coordinate creative project briefs for external agencies and internal resources
- Creative: Route creative/content through the proper channels for approval
- Creative: Under direction of Marketing Manager, lead launch campaigns for new PEC products and programs
- Creative: Coordinate photoshoots, film shoots and manage organization of photo and video assets
- Strategy: Assist with development of innovative, experiential and integrated strategies for the annual Go To Market plan designed to generate overall sales and brand awareness for the Porsche Experience Center
- Strategy: Provide insight to both the creative agency of record and media buying agency while maintaining a collaborative relationship based on transparency, application of learnings and shared goals
- Strategy: Work in alignment with the PCNA Marketing Communications team and CRM team to best leverage national efforts and customer/prospect data
- Business Development: Identify community outreach opportunities to attend in order to leverage additional marketing platforms and channels
- Business Development: Work to identify local grass roots opportunities – be prepared to attend offsite conventions and conferences
- Public Relations: Support Public Relations inquiries and media visits by working with the PCNA PR team to boost media exposure and coverage
- Branding: Help to ensure proper use of Porsche CI guidelines in conjunction with all PCNA national, corporate and additional PAG standards for seamless communications through multiple channels
- Budget: Track finances, coordinate purchase orders, evaluate estimates, process invoices, etc.
- Support KPI reporting
- Provide reporting and tracking of data on the customer experience to analyze programs and market accordingly
- Establish analytics best-practices – trends, reporting and reconcile with agency analytics claims
- Evaluate reporting and analytics across all channels to gain cohesive customer insights, predict audience behavior and develop proactive campaign targeting to audience interests
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Advertising preferred or transferrable experience in content/creative marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within marketing and creative environments Social media platform proficiency a must
- General creative/graphics arts experience is preferred - Submissions of Creative Portfolio welcomed
- Automotive knowledge or industry experience is preferred
- Proficient computer skills in all Microsoft office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Strong project management, multitasking, ability to manage and oversee several activities at once and shift priorities quickly
- Proficient working in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to effectively navigate and influence across external partners and internal cross departmental teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Analytical problem solving
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects – from start to finish, including ongoing program reporting
- Highly organized, target and customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- 5 day work week, with the potential to work occasional weekends.