$16 - $18/hour and benefits
The retail store associate should have proven experience in retail operations/client service and is inspired by fashion as well as the Porsche brand and its history. It is crucial to provide customer service that exceeds expectation on a daily basis to represent the Porsche brand and maximize opportunities for sales conversion.
Roles & responsibilities
The retail store associate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a retail store environment and providing overall support to the retail manager. These duties will include the following:
- Conducting monthly pre and post inventory counts
- Align with Porsche Design and Driver Selection guideline and brand standards in merchandizing
- Support retail store manager in shifts to prevent overtime cost
- Provide and maintain exceptional customer service to each customer
- Support manager in understanding and improving current reporting procedures.
- Maintain refreshing merchandizing displays and cleanliness
- Assists in the execution of store operational requirements in coordination with PEC.
- Support the creation and implementation of sales and marketing events, whether internally or externally in coordination with PEC, Aftersales and Porsche Design, as appropriate
- Contribute to the development and execution of the annual budget and marketing plan to achieve financial objectives; conduct proper financial and inventory reporting as dictated by Finance & PEC.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Work with Aftersales, PEC and Porsche Design to ensures availability of merchandise and services; inventory maintenance.
- Supports marketing activities by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Provide a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to use Point of Sale systems (Erply, Ayden and Chase Payment Tech)
- Must be able to use Inventory system – ordering/returning (SAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Retail merchandising or Business preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing retail operations at a high-volume Porsche Dealership, Retailer or Department Store
- Automotive retail experience a plus
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
- Professional polished appearance
- Hourly (up to 30 hours per week)
- Must have 7-day work week flexibility