$20.50 - $24.00/hour
The Retail Store Sales Associate has years of experience in client service and is inspired by fashion as well as the Porsche brand and its history. It is crucial in providing customer service that exceeds expectations on a daily basis to increase sales conversions, drive business and maintain a sustainable business at the PEC.
Moreover, the Sales Associate will support the Store Manager in store merchandising and operation.
Roles & responsibilities
Customer Service & Sales
- Provide and maintain exceptional customer service to each customer.
- As brand ambassador, convert walk-in traffic into clients, creating excitement and desire around the product.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Ensure the store is clean and in pristine conditions at all time. This relates to cleanliness and store maintenance in coordination with the PEC Facility team.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to use Point of Sale systems. (Erply, Ayden and Chase Payment Tech.)
- Align with Porsche Design and Driver Selection guidelines and brand standards in merchandising.
- Maintain refreshed merchandised displays and overall cleanliness.
- Work with Aftersales, PEC and Porsche Design to ensures availability of merchandise and services; inventory maintenance.
- Constantly improve, upgrade the merchandising concept and study of new display opportunities and store setup.
- Place orders with the Porsche Distribution Centers on new/reorders for inventory in alignment with the Store Manager
- Coordinate with Shipping & Receiving, to pick up mail and to organize shop storage rooms / process shipments.
- Assists in the execution of store operational requirements in coordination with PEC.
- Providing in depth product information.
- Supports marketing activities by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Must be able to use inventory system – ordering/returning (SAP).
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Experience in retail, service or hospitality environment.
- Extensive experience in personal customer liaison.
- Experience in fashion industry preferred.
- Passion for automotive desired.
- Excellent customer service and focus.
- Self-starter with team-player approach.
- Selling to customer needs.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Expert and professional communication skills.
- High energy level.
- Dependable and accountable.
- Planning and self-organizational skills.
- Highly innovative and motivated by a continuous improvement mindset.
- Professional and polished appearance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly. (Up to 30 hours per week.)
- Must have seven-day work week flexibility.