Executive Director of Production Services
Responsible for providing internal support on specific project(s) to an Account Executive. The Executive Producer is the secondary interface with the customer on site, if the Account Executive is not available. They are also responsible for knowing all aspects of project coordination, scheduling staff, implementation and execution under the direction of an Executive Producer.
Knowledge skills and abilities
- Works with Account Director to maintain client job folders per EventLink requirements.
- Attends all internal project meetings, rehearsals and client status meetings as needed.
- Prepares and follows-up on purchase requests, support vehicle requests, graphic production and coordinates crew travel under direction of Account Director.
- Updates load lists and tour calendars in timely manner and communicates changes to required individuals; following up with warehouse staff daily if necessary.
- Assists Account Director with budget creation as necessary.
- Works with purchasing to procure all event essentials.
- Properly hires on-site crew and creates job assignments; presents to Account Director for final approval.
- Researches new vendors or products that are project specific; establishes good rapport with vendors and provides resource information for inclusion in resource database.
- Manages all events on-site and any necessary rehearsals
- Orders execution and follows-up with any outside vendors who are providing goods or services for project.
- Assists Account Director in tracking project costs.
- Provides administrative assistance to assigned client services team on day to day activities for assigned clients (opening of job folders, keeping client status reports).
- Submits staff timesheets to Account Director for approval.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma is the minimum education requirement; Bachelor degree in business related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years field event management experience; additional office experience is a plus.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Visio and Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Must possess organizational and consistent follow-thru skills.
- Ability to travel throughout year.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and take direction from multiple people.
- Must be flexible with work schedules.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to all levels of the organization as well as to external customers and/or vendors.
- Must be resourceful and have ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
- Must have excellent time management skills.