Corporate Events Coordinator
Porsche Experience Center - Atlanta, GA
The Corporate Event Coordinator serves as the main point of contact and executional lead for all corporate and group clients
of the Porsche Experience Center (PEC) from event inquiry through event completion.
The PEC in Carson is designed to immerse groups and clients in all that is Porsche. From one-on-one instruction to off-road
courses to drive simulators, the PEC is a total reflection of Porsche’s past, present and future.
This position will plan and lead all group and client events with the, driving instruction courses, business center meeting
facility and Driving Simulator Center.
As a part of the agency this role reports to the Porsche Experience Center management, and is a direct liaison with other
organizational groups such as the Drive Team, Catering, and Facility Operations.
Responsibilities: Corporate Events
- Respond to and coordinate customer inquiries and requests of event programs, pricing and availability.
Develop event quotes and formal contracts for all corporate/group customers.
- Working from event quotes, coordinates proposed itinerary for all Porsche Experience Center activities, acting as a
liaison between clients, PEC team, Chief Driving Instructor and Event Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Ensures all payments are received and reported in accordance with required deadlines and procedures.
- Manages appropriate set up of meeting and/or other facilities as needed (seating/table arrangements, materials,
participant lists, etc.)
- Supervise the preparation and implementation of specific events, coordinating with third-party event team vendors,
suppliers, as needed.
- Support event sales for the facility, event packages and promotions.
- Support and manage all event systems and procedures.
- Ensure timelines are set for each event, best practices are developed and working documents are accurate.
- Support delivery of all contracted items and logistics during event, ensuring client has an excellent event experience
and goals/objectives are met effectively.
- Serves as point of contact on event day and ensure all necessary participant paperwork has been completed.
- Provide superior customer service as necessary, handling personalized requests and/or unique demands with
creativity and flexibility.
- Manage KPI reports and monitor corporate bookings trends.
- Help Manage post-event budget reconciliation.
- Solicit customer feedback and share with internal stakeholders. Evolve Corporate Events program (when applicable)
based on client suggestions and comments.
- Respond to and coordinate Porsche dealer requests (working with the Event Sales and Marketing Manager as
- Consistently monitor Events Team processes and make recommendations when necessary to implement
- Provide event training to new team members
Responsibilities: Special Projects
- Assist in writing and editing of marketing collateral and materials
*This position requires occasionally working outside of ‘normal’ working hours as and when client needs demand.
Education: BA required.
(Job and Industry):
- 2+ years or event planning or hospitality sales/service experience
- Automotive industry knowledge/experience a plus
- Fixed venue marketing experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to manage several activities at once.
- Proficient computer skills in all Microsoft office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as a team and manage others effectively
- Ability to delegate and act quickly to problem-solve.
- Proficient working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing situations.