Account Lead | Porsche Experience Center
The Account Lead is responsible for overseeing operations of the Porsche Experience Centers in Atlanta and Los Angeles. The Account Lead manages program execution and team member performance as well as managing client-relationships and expectations.
Oversee Porsche Experience Center (PEC) Operation leads in LA & Atlanta, travelling to markets as necessary
- Manage, train and develop staff
- Determine short- and long-term program needs, in conjunction with teams, to ensure program success and growth
- Develop and facilitate training as needed including safety, compliance, and performance
- Plan, coordinate and conduct monthly status meetings including status report preparation
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with PEC clients in Atlanta and LA, overseeing and coordinating communications
- Schedule quarterly planning meetings with PEC leadership, prepare all necessary documents and reports
- Develop, monitor and manage budgets, including special events and track and approve all expenses
- Review monthly invoices, oversee billing and procurement requests and administer Zycus system
- Attend and oversee events, assist as necessary and evaluate and manage staff performance
- Submit reporting including inventory, expenses, etc., oversee and approve timesheets and other administrative reporting as assigned
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Proven event and people management experience
Exceptional client service skills
Flawless attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
Previous experience building, tracking and managing budgets
Ability to travel throughout the year
Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and take direction from multiple people.
Must be flexible with work schedules and able to travel, including some weekends
Able to communicate clearly and professionally to all levels of the organization as well as to external customers and/or vendors
Must be resourceful and have ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly
Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.